• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1973 Bronco fuel 302 Fuel Injected lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncocurt

Let me tell you about this AMAZING Bronco!!!! It's a 1973 Ford Bronco with a FUEL INJECTED 302 sitting on a 5 and a half full suspension lift. No body lift at all and 35 inch Mud Tires with 60% tread life. Dual exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers. 9 inch rear with 4.56 Gears and a High pinion Dana 44 Front geared the same way. Front Disc brakes with ram assisted power steering. The brakes stop on a dime!!! There is a 6 point roll cage which is welded to the frame and brand new 4 point harness seats to keep you safe. All the equipment on the doors is brand new and everthing inside the doors works perfectly. It has a fresh coat of orange paint on the body and white on the top along with new fender flares to really make it stand out. The body of the bronco is in Great shape. I would give it a 8 out of 10 with ten being a show truck. The top on the out side is in great shape but has a little rust on the rear door. Who uses the hard top that much anyway? The floor borads are in great shape and rock solid. It has the original Ford 302 engine that has been rebuilt in the last couple years and the fuel injection system added to it. I didn't do the rebuild but trust it has been done and done right. This truck sounds amazing and runs just as good. It's a 73 Bronco so I will not guarantee the milage but they are showing 58,000. This amazing truck starts up every time with no hesitation at all and it runs and drives like a dream. All the gauges work along with the wipers and headlights. It's truely awesome to drive and be seen in. Great in the WINTER and AWESOME in the SUMMER. This is an amazing truck at an amazing price. It’s close to a show truck but still can be used as a driver. It’s an amazing driver that is a ton of fun. Call curt 773-717-2277

OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE

POWER STEARING
DISC BRAKES
5 1/2 INCH SUSPENSION LIFT WITH EXTENDED RADIUS ARMS
FULL 6 POINT ROLL CAGE
ALL NEW SEATS AND NEW PAINT.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!
Call Curt 773-717-2277
2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

rbodine

could you post pics of the underside of the floors?
and yes I think i saw this for sale lately also..

OP
OP
B

broncocurt

I'll get the pictures listed tomorrow! yes it's been on ebay and currently is...It's just to nice of a truck to just give away and I'll keep playing with it. Feel free to call me with any questions. Curt 847-722.4854

Status
Not open for further replies.