• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
City: Tempe
Price: $ 10

I purchased this last year here in AZ and just have way too many cars to handle. This and a few others need to go unfortunately so I can get back to focussing on keeping a few. Andrew has it isn his registry and owned it in the past as well.

Edit: sale pending.

This 71 was owned by a gentleman in Yuma AZ who did a light restoration on it years ago. It looks presentable but really is deserving of a full body off someday which is what I intended. It is solid with some previous repairs done. Frame, rear pans pillars are all solid. Front pans were partially replaced. No top came with it but I have an extra top for it for additional cost.

please PM me if you would like more info or to discuss it. Sale pending

Attachments

• lf.jpeg
    lf.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 311
  • lr.jpeg
    lr.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 300
  • eng.jpeg
    eng.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 294
  • dash.jpeg
    dash.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pretty cool Baja! I owned it once, and have notes on it going back to 1996!

Short story - I flew to Dallas to buy it once, and drove it around the block *(this was before it was restored). It had big old puffy aftermarket seats and the drivers wasn't bolted down. My plan was to drive it to Wisconsin to my folks summer place and then take it home. I was young and had quit my job to do it. However, with the seat wobbling and the trackbar bushings shot, I was nervous about the trip and flew home. I bought it 6 months later for 500 bucks less and had it shipped. Wish I had room to take it on, but I just got a shipment of also-awesome stuff in that needs my attention.

Hopstr

Contributor
If the sale doesn't go through please pm me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.