• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1970 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Guys- check my gallery-- ill be putting this truck up for sale very soon..within the next 48 hrs or so..

im getting an accrate list of everything we did to it over the last 3 years.. and will edit this post..

its a great new EFI motor-- truck..

I dont get on the forum too much these days- so my email would be the best place for questions etc... once I get all the details posted.

dfpmando1129@gmail.com

Thanks again

DAVID

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,045
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,040
  • IMG_0372[1].jpg
    IMG_0372[1].jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,039
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG00254-20110814-1006.jpg
    IMG00254-20110814-1006.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 986
Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Good looking rig. You should airbrush something on it, maybe like a horse or something.;)

Trey Taylor

Hey David, Nice Bronco. I live in Lakeland and I would like to come
by and look at your Bronco. Thanks, Trey 378-8516

OP
OP
D

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Baja-- Thats funny! I was thinking maybe a Unicorn.. or a buck chasing a doe.

I almost called you to see if you had any interest.. but I figured you may have enough of these on your plate.

I'm just kind of done with it for now and I really have zero time to spend on it these days..

its not perfect but its a dang good truck..

built by/with my dad and the forum's articles and gurus here on Classic.

DP

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
You're close enough for me to come get her, but my plate is really full too. Bronco rich, cash poor!!! Plus I'm trying my best to get my Blue Ranger done.
Good luck, that rig will make someone happy.

OP
OP
D

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Hey Folks-- I sent out replys to what I hope is all of you that inquired--

below is the list of Mods we have done over the last 3 years..

1. WH lower steering shaft
2. Best Top Soft top
3. NV 3550 5 speed tranny swap
4. HD center force clutch
5. Trans case re Seal kit

6. Ceramic coated headers (DUFF)

7. 11 pk deaver springs (DUFF)

8. 1.5” Sypdetrax wheel spacers

9. Inside tub taken to the metal and then linex added with sound/heat insulating material and then carpet.

10. Complete re wiring Centech harness

11. Aluminum radiator

12. Replaced the original 302 with a 96 explorer motor that I had taken down to block and cleaned and re ringed and painted—built back up and installed and runs with a 89 A9L computer.
Fuel system is similar to most—carter low pressure to an accumulator and then to a Hi pressure pump—running ONLY off of the back tank currently—I have a new side tank and sending unit that’s not installed and will go with the sale.

13. Dual exhaust with flow masters out the back
14. Complete brakes replaced.. Disc up front and a new power booster from BC.
15. 4:56 gears – added last year and break in fluid has been changed
16. New WARN Hubs
17. Front Seats- taken down to frame metal and powder coated black and re covered using Tom’s Bronco material.

18. Rear seat is a corbeau black and grey

19. Mirrors and outside door handles are black chrome from Tom’s—inside handles black along with new cups.
20. Custom made Family cage with shoulder harness added for front and rear seat positions.

Truck has 35” MT Baja Claws on 15” chrome wheels- hood shox- TBP's center conosle with radio..

probably some other stuff- but you get the picture..

My dad (GaryP) who is on the forum (and did most of the work) here has showed some recent interest in maybe buying it too-- but he's still pndering :)-- so if your serious, then let me know..

I can give further details of any of the "ugly" places IMO on the truck.. just email me..

added a few more pictures- one is a "before" pic of the carb Motor...but shows the engine bay.

Thanks again for looking and thanks for the compliments

David

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG00264-20110823-2208.jpg
    IMG00264-20110823-2208.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 347
OP
OP
D

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Hi All-- I had a few guys come look/drive yesterday....... in the rain :)and one came back today and it now looks to be a sold Truck.

thanks again for the inquiries and compliments.

Reagrds, David

OP
OP
D

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Thanks again... Like most, I have a bit of sellers remorse.. But I know the guy I sold it to and I'm sure he too will seek the advice of all the great guys on this forum.. And get to enjoy it this summer..

Truck was sold in the mid teen range...

It still needed a few things done to it, and he's diving in already and making the most of his time.

BTW-- if he ever sells.... I get the first right to buy back :)..

I may soon be posting another truck for a friend that's a frame off done a few years ago.. I'll find out this week for sure.. Super duper solid truck no efi...

Regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.