• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1969 frame, body, top, & title

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
City: Stockton
Price: $ 15000

1969 Bronco body tub, top, & frame with title.

My knowledge on the history of this is limited. I obtained it as part of a trade with a guy who'd purchased it in Carson City Nevada. It appears to me that this has been a California or Western Nevada Bronco its whole life due to the lack of rust issues.

What you see in the photos is what you get, other than the half cab. That is not included with the sale, but the full top shown in the last photo in post #2 will be included if you want it.

In my opinion the frame has more issues than the body. Someone at some point hacked up the steering box mounting area to convert to power steering in a way similar to how the Stroppes were equipped. All of this is going to need to be cut out and repaired in order to go back to any kind of stock steering box setup.

$15,000

If you're a serious buyer looking for a clear titled Early Bronco project that you can install whatever drivetrain you want to into, feel free to email with pertinent questions. Title is clear and in my name. Currently on a non-op with the CA DMV.

Many other Early Bronco parts available if you're interested in discussing some type of package deal.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 425
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 415
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 389
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg