• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1969 FORD BRONCO "Barn Find" 86k Original Miles - $7569 (Summerville, SC)

ncsubronc

this is false! he is local and i wasnt gonna say anything until he listed it with ebay...

I was wondering what the deal was with this one. Saw it listed and it looked like a decent deal from the pics and listing. Glad you save somebody from a big headache chuck!

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I was wondering what the deal was with this one. Saw it listed and it looked like a decent deal from the pics and listing. Glad you save somebody from a big headache chuck!

you know me driver, never lead someone wrong!!!:cool:

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
Those last two pics are pretty gnarly but if that Bronco was available for 4k I think I'd probably snatch it up but I'm saying that thinking that it probably just needs the last foot of the frame rails in the rear fixed.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
as you can see, the frame is crap. if by chance you got it to run and stop...the 1st pop ole the body would collapse on the driver rear!

mavman427

Loc.
Nipomo, CA
I'm the girl who originally purchased this rare barn find. I was under the impression by seller this would be a reliable daily driver. I spent over an hour talking with seller in person and he mis represented the condition of the EB and knowledge of it. He completely underplayed the damage on the frame in rear stating ways to repair that it was simple and very common. I had no idea that the area on frame ruined sat the body mounts until I was advised by mechanic. In his latest post he claims his brother is a talented ford mechanic, if thats the case he absolutely knew the actual condition of this vehicle and did not divulge! Everything posted in thread above is accurate. If someone wants additional information or pics of condition of frame, I'll gladly provide to prevent anyone else from being taken advantage of!

Sorry that you had a bad experience with your first Bronco purchase. There are some shysters out there that only care about the mighty $. I'm hoping you got a solid rig the next time around. Post some pictures of it if you get a chance, I'm curious how it looks!