• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Bronco gets new owner

Tgirouard

Loc.
San Diego
This is my new 69 Bronco. Been looking for a long time and finall found it. A lot of the work was done already and a lot is in progress. I'm a huge Ford fan and have always loved the Early Bronco. Now I got one!

I'll be looking out for events and others in San Diego to go riding with and possibly swap some parts. I have a pretty good stockpile.

It's got a Killer Duff lift with extended radius arms, duel shocks all the way around, Duff baja bumpers, 3 gas tanks (working on that), front disc, power steering, 3 peed, custom shifters, recaro seats, rattlesnake liner throughout, 35's, 302, headers and the list goes on.

I will include a few pics for all you fans. Feel free to critique.

Attachments

• bronco1.JPG
    bronco1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 72
  • bronco2.JPG
    bronco2.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 92
  • bronco3.JPG
    bronco3.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 69
  • bronco4.JPG
    bronco4.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 90

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Now that is one awesome rig, congratulations and welcome aboard :cool:

OP
OP
T

Tgirouard

Loc.
San Diego
I live in Mission Beach. I look forward to meeting some of you guys down here in SoCal. Keep me in mind when you go on a 4 wheel excursion. I would love to test this beast out, but need some more experianced people to go with.