• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 1968 U15 Uncut

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well, that's interesting. A guy near my work had that for sale for a few months at $42K. Then a friend sent me a link to it a few days ago with it listed for $58K at a local overpriced car lot. Contacted the guy who originally owned it and he said he sold it to the dealer. I saw a day or two ago that it was going to be auctioned at MAG, where it apparently sold for what the original guy was asking for it all along. I know he didn't budge much, if at all, on his price so the dealer either broke even or lost some $$ on the deal.

Todd Z.

BruiserOutdoors

Well, that's interesting. A guy near my work had that for sale for a few months at $42K. Then a friend sent me a link to it a few days ago with it listed for $58K at a local overpriced car lot. Contacted the guy who originally owned it and he said he sold it to the dealer. I saw a day or two ago that it was going to be auctioned at MAG, where it apparently sold for what the original guy was asking for it all along. I know he didn't budge much, if at all, on his price so the dealer either broke even or lost some $$ on the deal.

Todd Z.
the MAG link above shows "not sold" . maybe i am looking at it wrong, I don't see the "sold for 42k" part. Sweet bronco nonetheless. Most seem to get flipped 2 or 3 times before landing in a long term caretakers hands.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You're right. I'll double back past that dealership soon to see if it's back there or not.

Todd Z.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
That's one sweet little bronco... I'm honestly surprised it hasnt sold at 42K these days. I think if it were to go onto bring a trailer or marketplace it would sell for that or close to it fairly quickly.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's one sweet little bronco... I'm honestly surprised it hasnt sold at 42K these days. I think if it were to go onto bring a trailer or marketplace it would sell for that or close to it fairly quickly.
It actually did bid to that amount but the seller did not sell.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm not surprised - since they probably paid that, or close to that, to the seller I know of, and then adding in all their fees to the auction folks would've meant they lost money on the deal.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm not surprised - since they probably paid that, or close to that, to the seller I know of, and then adding in all their fees to the auction folks would've meant they lost money on the deal.

Todd Z.

I heard that.. and wow as well