• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1966 U14

elway

Contributor
City: Newport Beach
Price: $ 43000

Time to part with my 1966 Bronco, kids are going to college and apparently I didnt put enough away in a 529 plan lol. It runs great, could easily be a daily driver even though it has only seen Sunday driving for me for years. It is a real head turner, a blast to drive and mechanically needs nothing. I believe I'm the 4th or 5th owner based on the records I have, which are quite extensive, and as far as I can tell, the rig has been in California for the better part of the last 30-40 years after it was originally purchased in South Dakota. Two owners previous to me had Wildhorses go through it and do the majority of the resto work and fabrication. Paint is in great condition overall, although there some minor blemishes here and there to the paint and body that could use freshening up.

351 Windsor
3 Speed Manual
MSD EFI ignition
Dana 60 front axle/44 rear, 4:11 gears
Power Steering
Front Disk Brake conversion
Rock sliders
3.5" lift with Rancho RS 9000 all around
35" Falken Wildpeaks with great tread
Custom exhaust with electric cutout and flowmaster
Warn winch
Rigid lights in front, rear and rock crawler undercarriage and in cab ambient lighting
Rear locker
On board Quick Air compressor with custom bumper containment
Wildhorses Cage
Rhino Lined tub throughout, no rust
Corbeau bench rear with 2 point belts all around
New-ish dual optima red tops, roughly 6 months old
Kenwood sound system/sub/6x9s with bluetooth controls
Soft top included as well as custom rear mounted bumper cage not shown that holds gear, gas cans, etc.

5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
7.jpg
12.jpg
1.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
1.jpg