• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 Bronco - Al the facts

Double66

Contributor
I came across this video on YouTube the other day and if you have time to watch it's put together really well and has a lot of cool pictures and facts. Enjoy!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
This one will take awhile to watch! Thanks for posting!

Todd Z.

CV304

Contributor
Loc.
Dallas, TX
Ok I am watching it in pieces. Very well done and thorough. Great to see this being recorded for history.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I watched the first 30 minutes, finding it interesting. Will watch more tomorrow.

Lewko66u13

Contributor
Loc.
Canada
I’m about 30 min and it’s a great watch so far curious to if he gets into all the unique characteristics

Edit made it all the way through he pretty much just goes through all the literature and compares from start of production year to end. And makes some observations that aren’t correct.

Still a solid video for somone who’s starting to get into 66 broncos

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I’m about 30 min and it’s a great watch so far curious to if he gets into all the unique characteristics

Edit made it all the way through he pretty much just goes through all the literature and compares from start of production year to end. And makes some observations that aren’t correct.

Still a solid video for somone who’s starting to get into 66 broncos
Agreed - I just finished it too. Made some notes on the errors :). Real thorough video though.

Todd Z.