• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"MEAN GENE" BUILD! Currently with Tom Hyde at Lick Creek Restorations

OP
OP
TTTGOWYO

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
The amount of bracing on the tub is awesome! It looks like he knows what he is doing :cool: I am happy to see progress. Keep the pics coming!

Yes, he built this brace which is basically a body jig. They have put enough tubs on this thing to really have it dialed in. Should really help final fitment/gaps. He definitely knows what he is doing. I really like how Tom is constantly thinking about how to improve how these are done and takes time to involve me in what his plans are keeping my wants/needs and budget in mind. He also sends me a monthly detail report of where the money is going. Down to the last penny and bolt. I will be recommending him to anyone who will listen.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GOOD days are coming!! bet you are getting amped up now!

OP
OP
TTTGOWYO

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Some progress pics from yesterday.. Cowl is raised to make room for future ac upgrade. :)

Attachments

• Bronco cowl21.png
    Bronco cowl21.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Bronco cowl22.png
    Bronco cowl22.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Bronco floors21.png
    Bronco floors21.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Bronco kick p 1.png
    Bronco kick p 1.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
TTTGOWYO

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Sorry, those didn't really come through. I saved them from Tom's texts.. I will get the better ones that you can actually see.. lol

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tyler been a bit since the Last update. Hows your build coming?

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
he must be busy, hopefully nothing serious...

Last Activity: 05/20/20 09:06 AM

It’s been sitting at the shop. Hoping to get some momentum going on it this year but life has gotten in the way for him once again.