• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Old Baby Blue

Purchased new by my father in 1970 at Geo Yocum Ford in Lansdale, PA. Became mine in 1982 when I was 16 and has been with me ever since. Lots of mods, paint jobs and other things.
Name
Old Baby Blue
Year
Information
31" BFG AT on stock wheels with hubcaps.
Make
Ford
Model
Bronco
Color
Sky View Blue
Packages
U15
History
Purchased new by my father in 1970 at Geo Yocum Ford in Lansdale, PA. Became mine in 1982 when I was 16 and has been with me ever since. Lots of mods, paint jobs and other things.

Modifications

Exterior Mods
Basic 302 bored .30 over with Edelbrock Performer cam. 86 Mustang GT EFI setup converted to Mass Air (great little upgrade). Added PS and Disk Brakes along with standard TFI ignition.
Interior Mods
2.5" Wild Horses lift and shocks with 4 degree shims...
Drivetrain Mods
Blue paint with metallic, purchased online. Successfully got it back to original Sky View Blue in August of 2016.
Suspension Mods
Arma-Lined the whole tub after repairing metal. Added basic Stroppe roll bar and Corbeau seats. Tuffy center console. 2017 upgrade is the Dakota gauge cluster.
Wheels and Tires
5spd upgrade...Some day. :)
14196-861534.jpg 14196-861535.jpg 14196-861536.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Sporto
Views
Last update

More in Members' Garage