• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Goldenstar Auto Bronco frame

Archbronco

Contributor
Anyone used one of these frames or possibly know of the manufacturer that supplies to Goldenstar?

Beau Nugget

Contributor
Loc.
NE Kansas
I bought a frame for my cj7 from Throttle Down Kustoms in Moore, Montana. It’s completely made in USA. They also make frames for early broncos. Their website says you can get a regular frame or one designed for a coyote.

I haven’t gotten my jeep completely back together yet, but the Throttle Down frame seems top notch. I really like it. And I like the fact it’s made in USA. The Chinese can keep their junk as far as I’m concerned.

Looks like TDK is a hell of a lot cheaper too. I can’t really see that there’s much of a decision to be made here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Archbronco

Archbronco

Contributor
TDK and Kincer do a very nice frame. However everything seems tailored to the Coyote (2” wider/4x2) style and not a the folks that want to restore a Bronco to “like original” specs. It would be great if one of the vendors or someone could come up with reproduction frame rails “like” the originals.

Wild horse 75

Loc.
BC
My TDK frame should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Showing up almost 2 months ahead of when I was quoted.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well that's a nice change of pace! Not necessarily for TDK, but for parts in general these days. Especially custom made stuff.
Or like Scotty used to say, "under promise, and over deliver" rather than the other way 'round.
"I can't cool down the warp core, or replace the di-lithium crystals for at least four hours captain!"
Two hours later, and it was Warp Factor Four all the way! :) :cool:

Paul

Wild horse 75

Loc.
BC
Well that's a nice change of pace! Not necessarily for TDK, but for parts in general these days. Especially custom made stuff.
Or like Scotty used to say, "under promise, and over deliver" rather than the other way 'round.
"I can't cool down the warp core, or replace the di-lithium crystals for at least four hours captain!"
Two hours later, and it was Warp Factor Four all the way! :) :cool:

Paul
Too bad the freight company doesn’t feel the same way. Picking it up tomorrow now after some fuck ups on their end.

OP
OP
Archbronco

Archbronco

Contributor
Anyone used one of these frames or possibly know of the manufacturer that supplies to Goldenstar?

[/URL]
Interesting enough it looks like these may be made in Taiwan through https://www.trademo.com/companies/he-qing-industry-company/3287193
He Qing supplies for dynacorn, Dennis carpenter etc….
however would agree it would be great to have an American made frame that is closer to original specs.

FramedCoyotes

Take a look at the different options for a Kincer Chassis, 2" extra clearance between the frame rails (all OEM parts bolt right up), 2 extra crossmembers, the crossmembers give 1" of extra clearance at the diff and oil pan. built in body lift (no bumper gaps) and the frame is fully enclosed. Great for Coyote/6R/10R80 swaps, small block , C4 or stock 3 speed. Best Cassis/Quality I've seen. From bare replacement frames/chassis to full rollers with axles/ powertrain and body. https://kincerchassis.com/custom-early-bronco-frames/ I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks BeeBo bryan@kincerchassis.com

BroncoLew

Loc.
Alabama
Take a look at the different options for a Kincer Chassis, 2" extra clearance between the frame rails (all OEM parts bolt right up), 2 extra crossmembers, the crossmembers give 1" of extra clearance at the diff and oil pan. built in body lift (no bumper gaps) and the frame is fully enclosed. Great for Coyote/6R/10R80 swaps, small block , C4 or stock 3 speed. Best Cassis/Quality I've seen. From bare replacement frames/chassis to full rollers with axles/ powertrain and body. https://kincerchassis.com/custom-early-bronco-frames/ I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks BeeBo bryan@kincerchassis.com
What is the lead time for one of your frames?

FramedCoyotes

Good morning and thanks for asking, we are approximately 4-6 weeks at this time. Thanks, Bryan

FramedCoyotes

TDK and Kincer do a very nice frame. However everything seems tailored to the Coyote (2” wider/4x2) style and not a the folks that want to restore a Bronco to “like original” specs. It would be great if one of the vendors or someone could come up with reproduction frame rails “like” the originals.
Good point. The Kincer Chassis is 2" wider on the inside frame rails, 1" on each inside rail. With 2X4 3/16 CNC-mandrel bent frame rails, 2 extra crossmembers you will have a super strong foundation. The outside frame rails are still OEM specs and will accommodate all OEM parts/engines/trans. The extra 2" inside the frame rails gives you more room and if your doing a Coyote engine, 6R/10R Trans set up Etc. you have the extra clearance you will need. Thanks, Bryan bryan@kincerchassis.com

Last edited: