• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Rick

Bump for good service. I ordered a set up and sanndmann delivered. Good guy, good communication, fast service. What more could you want.

68Broncoz

Contributor
Sandman is correct it fits the 289 as I just installed one on mine. That said the bolts that go into the head were smaller diameter and I had to purchase a couple new ones. Of course the local hardware store did not have the correct length.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
A.C. compressor mounts below P.S. pump on drivers side. So, yes, A.C. bracket is included. :)

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What is the current price for a set up with shipping to 85281?

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
replied via private message to all interested parties.
always working on the next one...:)
message me if interested.

KyddsPly

Can you do one in satin black? Price to 95337

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Yes, I can. have done a couple this way and turned out nice.
pm sent for quote.

dbasile

Just got mine. sanndmann3 did an incredible job cleaning and refinishing the parts, they look brand new. The price was great too, he worked with me since I did not want all of the parts. Thanks again!

Iambruiser

Loc.
Forney
Can you get a set up that uses a sagana power steering pump an a/c for 5.0 please pm me with estimate with shipping for 75126

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just received my setup, looking forward to the swap from Vbelts. Parts look almost new, very pleased. Thanks Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.