• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ladys modeling Broncos

Dusty

Bronco Guru
the only g-rated pic I have of the wife

IMG_3051_zps9a174626.jpg

Very nice! OK, can we see the PG-13 ones now? LOL...(somebody had to ask!)

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
How about this? This past weekend, my Bronco in another TV commercial shoot for ladies underwear. :)

I have no idea if they got the ClassicBroncos.com sticker in any shots.

Here it is July 4th, no idea if the commercial is ever gonna come out....

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Vince (Jackholeracer) and I hooked up with some Jeep guys to do a calendar shoot with the Arizona Rattler Cheerleaders as models.... the calendar never went out but we got a couple of good shots!

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

Bronco%20Promo%2001.gif

Bronco%20Promo%2002.gif

Bronco%20Promo%2003.gif

GregBronco1.jpg

I just realized that there are Broncos in these pictures. Who knew?

Toddpole

Contributor
ATTACH]310504[/ATTACH]
She looks like the sister of one of my high school girlfriends. Hot looking but she was a b!tch.[

Attachments

• Bronco%20Chic.jpg
    Bronco%20Chic.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 3,804

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
ATTACH]310504[/ATTACH]
She looks like the sister of one of my high school girlfriends. Hot looking but she was a b!tch.[

I had a girlfriend like that once, super hot & nothing else to offer. Chicks like that are often like expensive sports cars: fun to look at and drive but a pain in the ass and a boatload of cash to maintain!

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
You had a couple imposters in that photo shoot. I spied a couple of Heeps doin their best to blend in.....LOL.....I had to go back...three times....before I spoted the BRONCOS....WOW