• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB's in movies.

itsabronco

Loc.
Banning, CA.
Has anyone ever seen a movie with an early bronco in it for more than a few minutes? I would watch the dumbest flick in the world if it had one in there for the whole thing !! I seen a movie the other day called, Into the Wild. Good show. Made in 2007. There was a part in there that had an EB in it for a bit. This old timer out by Salton Sea had it and it showed alittle bit of Borrego Springs/ Anza borrego. (So. Calif.) Anyone think of any other movies? Charlie's Angels, Rat Race, Never Back Down, Zoolander, there was one with Keanu Reeves(cant think of name) ill find out. Lets hear what you have seen.

Last edited:

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
My wife conned me into watching MILK and there was one 5 second shot with harvery walking down the street and there is a bronco behind him out of focus. Sadly the bronco sightning does not cancel out the other content.

khumphreys

Loc.
Kinston
Just saw a preview of a new show that will be on FX in the spring called Justified or something like that. The trailer had a sweet looking Early Bronco in it.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Has anyone ever seen a movie with an early bronco in it for more than a few minutes? I would watch the dumbest flick in the world if it had one in there for the whole thing !!

Check out Rattlers starring a brand new, blue 1976 Sport Bronco. Over an hour of footage of the Bronco driving around the Mojave Desert.

bronconate

Loc.
Edgewater
I cant believe no one said this one. Cellular. Its got the "flame on" guy from fantastic four as the main character. His main driver he is chasing around in is an EB. Its also got (cant think of her name) the woman from batman (the one where jack nicholas is the joker. And its got Jason statham (transporter) You wont even have to sit through a bad movie, its actually pretty entertaining. Ha, funny coincidence, commissioner gordon from the new batman is also in the cellular movie. Just though of that. Anyways, pretty good movie, check it out.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I remember seeing a photo of Clint Eastwood behind the wheel of a Bronco with no top. I think it was a Stroppe but I'm not 100% sure. The Bronco had doors but no window frames. I don't know if it was from a movie or just a photo of Clint in a Bronco. Anyone know the pic I'm talking about? I googled but have not found anything yet. I'll try again and see what I get.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
I remember seeing a photo of Clint Eastwood behind the wheel of a Bronco with no top. I think it was a Stroppe but I'm not 100% sure. The Bronco had doors but no window frames. I don't know if it was from a movie or just a photo of Clint in a Bronco. Anyone know the pic I'm talking about? I googled but have not found anything yet. I'll try again and see what I get.
It's in Eiger Sanction. Funny, I know I've seen pics on the internet of it but Google or Yahoo image search shows nada.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
It's in Eiger Sanction. Funny, I know I've seen pics on the internet of it but Google or Yahoo image search shows nada.

Yea, try to get anything other than "Bronco Billy" when you put Clint Eastwood and Bronco into Google.%)

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
OOH YA just watched this movie n it had a EB in it the movie is called
"Rat Race" also a veryy funny movie worth to watch especially with the EB
:cool:

whyme26

Loc.
Brighton
Alright, I'm kind of afraid to say this... go easy on me.
The first Twilight movie had an EB in it for a split second or two.
I couldn't help it, I have a 12 year old daughter!

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
There was a movie Matt Dillon was in years ago with a nice orange EB. He was really young and played a misguided teen. I believe the plot explained it was his mom's and he stole it to go joyriding. He was shot to hell at the end, but I'm not sure what happened to the bronco. It was a pretty good movie to boot.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Alright, I'm kind of afraid to say this... go easy on me.
The first Twilight movie had an EB in it for a split second or two.
I couldn't help it, I have a 12 year old daughter!

that bronco was actually one of the members on here, think he sold it last year though

Last edited: