• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

cool fabrications you guys have made.

76_bronco

Loc.
Middletown,Delaware
ok heres mine.....

Custom dash

danielstruck029-2.jpg

danielstruck003-4.jpg

Glove Box Door...

danielstruck030.jpg

Gas Door....

danielstruck028.jpg

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Damn, you guys are giving me more ideas, not as if I don't already have to many and not enough time. Thats what I get for spending friday morning on the Forum!

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
Here are a few that I made. Stainless speaker box, 1/4" thick stainless rear gas tank cover, stuffed warn winch behind stock bumper, and the smoker I made to pull to events.

Attachments

• sounds 1.jpg
    sounds 1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,058
  • IMG00066.jpg
    IMG00066.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG00065.jpg
    IMG00065.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,170
  • smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 936

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
That winch bumper is way cool. Can you bring that smoker to our AZ get together tomorrow?;D

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Have you got any details or info on this mod?
I like the way you did this!

Thanks

Gerry

I got this idea from a tech article on here. It’s a pretty simple mod. Weld a couple of tabs, drill holes in the dash and transfer the holes onto the tabs.

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Coachbarnes you are a genius. That tilting dash is a great idea!

Yeah..that's what most people call me! ;) I only wish I had an original thought! Most everything I've done is the culmination of watching others..except the horses in the speaker grill..I've never seen that before, so it's all mine.

Trlblzr -- gloveboxdooronaswivel - VERY cool! I wish I would have been genius enough to steal that idea...errrr...I mean I wish I would have thought of that!! ;D

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Man, some really nice mods. I like them all. Some day I will win the lottery and can stay home building Broncos.
Love those mirrors