• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA WTT Massive H2 Hummer for a nice Bronco +

Status
Not open for further replies.

08KR

Let me start off I had a 77 half cab in college and I’ve have never shook the Bronco Bug. So before I have kids I want another one. I have a 2005 H2 with a 7’ lift and 42 SX with 55000 miles. This thing is just a toy I have had it for about 4 years and I don’t think I have put 5000 miles on it. As you can see it is massive. It has wheat color leather, factory Nav two headrests monitors 12 Solo Baric in the back, and enough lights to light the neighborhood up. 4.88 gears warn 9500 winch and bumper system GOBI roof rack and about 5k worth of metal on it. I have NEVER took it off road she is just a road queen. I own an Oil change shop so every 6 months I change everything out just for the heck of it. Truck drives great and cruises don the highway at 75. I know this is a long shot but this and a Bronco are kind of the same thing an extra car that is a toy. I know a lot about EB and I know what the values are on them. So I know the hummer could pull high 20000 or low 30000 so I am open to trades plus cash if needed. So here it is my wife loves this thing but I'm a Bronco man at heart and just want one so bad. let me know what you have I need a complete bronco no Project vehicles.

How it looked when I bought it

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Good luck w/ your search, I was just booking out my wife's 04 H2 yesterday. Couldn't believe how well it's holding value, so I can vouch for your $ estimates (especially w/ all the mods you have going on)

OP
OP

08KR

Here are some inside shots
20140115_172728.jpg
[/URL]

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I have always wanted the H2 SUT, but the bed is so short. Maybe I ca NGA to stretch one for me one day! Good luck in your search! Nice SUV!

Status
Not open for further replies.