• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA WTB single brown rear seat armrest

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
City: Cisco
If anyone has one they want to part with, I'm looking for a single rear seat armrest that's brown, in good condition. One of mine has a hole in the vinyl on the top front edge about the size of a quarter. Thanks for looking.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
You can paint any arm rest to fix your seat.
I sold paint at my parts store for 30 years .
There's a product called SIMMS . I SOLD IT IN A SPRAY CAN .. But it could mixed with tinting colors & My BLUE ARM REST HAVE BEEN ON MY BRONCO for 15 years & I painted them Black & their still Black.
.......At My paint store I had a fishing chair mounted to a Bar Stool used by customers 10 hours a day . It was set in for about 10 years & It was still a quality beige over Red ... When my Store was bought out.
.... SIMMS 30.00 CAN GOOD STUFF.
.....I just goggled it & it's spelled SEMS.
WELL IT'S BEEN 1995 WHEN i SOLD OUT.

OP
OP
dmoses42

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
You can paint any arm rest to fix your seat.
I sold paint at my parts store for 30 years .
There's a product called SIMMS . I SOLD IT IN A SPRAY CAN .. But it could mixed with tinting colors & My BLUE ARM REST HAVE BEEN ON MY BRONCO for 15 years & I painted them Black & their still Black.
.......At My paint store I had a fishing chair mounted to a Bar Stool used by customers 10 hours a day . It was set in for about 10 years & It was still a quality beige over Red ... When my Store was bought out.
.... SIMMS 30.00 CAN GOOD STUFF.
.....I just goggled it & it's spelled SEMS.
WELL IT'S BEEN 1995 WHEN i SOLD OUT.
Thanks. I'll check into that. I have seen some interior that people changed the color of and the paint wore off, so I was a little hesitant to spend $100 on new armrests and get that same result. It's good to hear of a product that will last...