• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA WTB: nice back seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednck21

Anyone have a nice black back seat for sale? ...or anything that would work with a car seat? I need somewhere to put little man! 😎

Tonka7777

Loc.
Greenville
Back seat

Hey Bud,

Not sure if this would work for you, but I have a restored back seat frame that was chemically dipped, sandblasted, and powder coated OEM black. Looks brand new. I have the seat bottom and back, as well as the arm rests, but they need to be recovered. I am up in Greenville SC. Price is $250.

Thanks,

Jim

Attachments

• DSCN3827.jpg
    DSCN3827.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN3828.jpg
    DSCN3828.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN3829.jpg
    DSCN3829.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
I've got an origional bronco back seat. Was going to use it in mine but my plans changed. $50 bucks. I'm in Peachtree City. PM if interested and I'll get you some pics. Not perfect, but a good seat to start with. Black. David

Status
Not open for further replies.