• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB 67 U13 any condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Like it says, looking for any 67U13 in any condition. Will pay fair top dollar, not stupid money. $ paid for leads also. Thanks

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Eaglesnest66 also has a 66 for sale. I thought it was a fair price

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saved Roadster

Eaglesnest66 also has a 66 for sale. I thought it was a fair price

Bax, found a terrific owner for the roadster. I am very excited to see it get saved. And restoration is in the works. Just goes to show you that all U13s are worth saving! tim

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Bax, found a terrific owner for the roadster. I am very excited to see it get saved. And restoration is in the works. Just goes to show you that all U13s are worth saving! tim

Very good Tim. Glad it found a good home.

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
I have a 66 roadster with only 56,000 original miles. I was stupid and sold the engine and trans. But i have a trans just not an engine. There i absolutely no rust anywhere. A little surface rust but a piece of sand paper would take care of that. It has never had doors on it besides soft ones. It' has some of the most rare bronco options i have seen on a bronco. Make me an offer and don't insult me! volleyball311@msn.com If you want to see some pics send me your email address!

Status
Not open for further replies.