• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who sells quality fitting rear quarter panels?

1dietz

Im putting my 76 back to the uncut look w/ 34-9.5 swampers. What company sells quality fitting panels?

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Mine came through a vendor and had a stamp that read "Dennis Carpenter". It was a nice fender however it was bowed across the top the seam edge. It did not fit well and needed a lot of work to make perfect.

bighorn

I bought one from dennis carpenter and one from jbg. Same manufacturer overseas. Both fit with some (lots) of work. Not a job for the faint of heart.

Larry B

Loc.
Medford
I bought one from the bronco grave yard. I am no body man and it looked good to me. My son a 15 year body man installed it for me and thought it was a hard fit.

Roadburner

Last one I put on I had to cut it into 4 pieces and shorten the length and height. Good luck trying to find one to fit.

broncorick

Ditto, not a factory fit (that may be a good thing at times). Was a little long, and to rebend the lip where it folds over the striker posts with kerf cuts so took some fitting, but best to replace entire panel. Next one I do I will probably do some english wheel work on it and tune it a little more before welding in.

ArmyCOL

I got one from NPD that actually fit pretty good. Just lucky I think.