• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

West Coast Broncos

Texas Edition

Loc.
Odessa, Texas
I've never seen a company that had so much business they can seeminly ignore inquiries about orders! After my last post on the subject of no response from
West Coast Broncos about my order I recieved a nice email informing me that it was ready and being shipped. That was March 25th. Still haven't recieved it. All I would like is the tracking number to track it but after leaving several messages at all the numbers listed still on response. They told me when it was ready they would send a tracking number via email but haven't gotten it yet.
Hopefully if John are Tolan read this I would really like the tracking number to find my order. I wouldn't think it would take 15 days to ship from Calif. to Tex.
Like I said before, it is very frustrating!! Maybe I'm just to impatient.
Anybody got any cheese to go with all this whine!!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
No matter how good someone's product may be, if they have no interest in new customers or serving existing customers after the fact, they should be looking for a different line of work. The way this is being handled, there is absolutely no excuse acceptable for it. I would give the BBB a call to inquire about their dealings if I paid for something, have had the patience of a saint, and not have a single clue as to its status.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I've dealt with them once. Got charged a "handling" fee for a package that was shipped in a flat rate box they got for free at the post office, using a label that was printed from their own computer online, and picked up with their regular outgoing mail. Explain where the "handling" comes in. When I called to ask about the over charge on shipping, I was offered a $5.00 credit on my next order, but they wouldn't refund the extra to my credit card.

While I won't say I won't order from them again, it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth that will make me look elsewhere for my parts before ordering from them again.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
It's seems like they are starting to get a bad reputation. I'll save my bronco selling incident with them for another day, but I keep hearing more and more negative things about their customer service.

Seems like here comes a "rockyroad(s)"...ouch!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got some cheese here for ya, hahaha...

that stuff can be very frustrating. Hang in there, hopefully it will come soon

WCB4x4

In response to your order you placed online. Please take note that on the website it clearly states
HARNESSES ARE CUSTOM MADE WHEN YOUR ORDER IS PLACED, SO PLEASE ALLOW 10-15 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. (MEANING UP TO 3 WORKING WEEKS WICH IS 5 DAYS IN A WORKING WEEK)
So when you place your order, we place our order with the manufacture. We wait to get the tracking numbers, when received we forward the info to the customers. Does the manufacture 100% always follow these guidelines? (NO IT DOES NOT ALWAYS HAPPEN) Our Records show that you placed the order on 03-03-14 and we did not receive tracking numbers until the 25th our records indicate that the Harness was delivered April 7, 2014 at 2:13pm you can check the tracking info for conformation USPS 9405503699300269289702 (PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU DID NOT RERCIEVE THE HARNESS) We understand your frustration in this case.
Let’s talk about our contact information. Our shop phone number is 760-364-4425 if you call and get an answering machine that means that all of the lines are busy or we have stepped out of the office. Also on the answering machine there is emergency contact cell phone Number 760-676-6134 that is answered when we are away from the shop and after hours. We do not understand how we have missed all of your Phone Messages and E-mails. Feel free to call us 24/7 and if we miss your call please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let’s talk about E-mails. We do not always receive E-mails that are sent to us and we do not always know if the E-mails sent out are received. Are you receiving any of the WCB E-Mails?
In some cases we are at the mercy of our manufactures and orders sometimes take longer than normal. We apologize for that.

gtnorga

I too have called multiple times and left messages and emailed and still have not received a response for a tech support question regarding installation of long arms. I finally figured it out on my own. ( I hope) ;) On the flip side I ordered a 4x4x2 kit that arrived in a reasonable amount of time.
I commend you for coming on and defending your business.
Your business has a following for the parts or services they have provided. However, you risk losing that following as the number of similar experiences grows.

OP
OP
Texas Edition

Texas Edition

Loc.
Odessa, Texas
WCB resolution

Here is the long and short saga of the story. The order was delivered to my Street lock box on April 7th. and I have it in my possession. I assumed it was coming UPS instead of postal service. I don't ck that box but once a week. My fault for assuming. Whats amazing is the tracking info said it was shipped fri. April 4th and delivered Mon. April 7th. Thats good time from Washington State to Texas. WCB told me that the manufacture said it was being shipped March 25th. I understand WC has no control over that. WCB states on there site 10-15 working days for the part to be made. Three weeks at 5 working days a week. Ordered placed 3-3-14. Was told order shipped 3-25-14, inreality it shipped 4-4-14 and arrived 4-7-14.
I was informed that none of my calls apparently went thru since they had no messages from me. All I know is a voice mail or a recording answered and I left a message. Granted after my very first conversation about getting thousands of emails a day as in junk mail I assumed calling was the best way to make contact with someone!
Thanks for the call today John and trying to sort this out. I'm just sorry that I felt this was the only way to get some results! Which it did. All I needed in the first place was a tracking number to find the order.
The problem has been resolved, just very frustrating!!
Now to get the harness installed!!