• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Wanted softop front mounting bar kayline besttop STC aluminum part that attaches to softop material

broncojohn

City: Chicagoland
Hey guys looking for the aluminum bar that slides into the front header . This is on top of the windshield and slides into and attached to and with the soft top. It has a round cording sewed into the material and slides into the aluminum bracket. I’m making an early style softop and missing this part. I am hoping to find this so I can start sewing a full top with clear windows and early styling windows.
Thank you John

triracer67

Contributor
I have one, do you ever travel down to St. Louis? I’m not sure it is worth the price to ship.

cdj7k

I was thinking rv suppliers might have that channel to sell

OP
OP
broncojohn

broncojohn

@triracer67 thank you for the reply we might be doing the Midwest roadster run along the Mississippi in Saint Louis in a few weeks. Have to put in a new clutch before we make the trip.

OP
OP
broncojohn

broncojohn

@cdj7k I will check and just asked my upholstery suppliers and no such luck I appreciate the reply.

OP
OP
broncojohn

broncojohn

@triracer67 dang that will work and just ordered and already received materials for my softop. Thank you so much I owe you a delicious chocolate Malt