• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted - 1970's daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowtown

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Hi folks

I am looking for my first Bronco! Certainly very excited but not in a huge rush... (Canadian dollar is dismal!) Ideally it is a 1972-1977 that is in good but not show condition. I am in western Canada but could easily drive to any state in the NW.

If any 'Good Samaritan' has the time and inclination to help me locate and help me avoid a wrong move I would be greatful and would offer a modest commission as a thank you.

Cheers!

Doug
dcarmitage@shaw.ca

OP
OP
C

Cowtown

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Thank you for the heads up WTD!

That is a great truck.

I should have mentioned that I am not looking for a half cab.

Both Facebook pages are terrific sources of wisdom and inspiration.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Thank you for the heads up WTD!

That is a great truck.

I should have mentioned that I am not looking for a half cab.

Both Facebook pages are terrific sources of wisdom and inspiration.

The link said I have to set up a FB account to view ?
I don't do fb
I'm 50. Not a 12 yr old girl

Anyhoo. You do know the roof is removable and interchangeable with a full wagon roof , right ?

hammer

Bronco Guru
Perfect. The link wasn't intended for you. Have a great time being old. You don't sound bitter at all.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Perfect. The link wasn't intended for you. Have a great time being old. You don't sound bitter at all.

I know people that do nothing except Facebook crap all. Day. Long

It's all they do.
Post pics of their lunch
Post comments of other people's pics of lunch
Post ever though that pops into their head

Friend of mine is IT at his job and blocked it so the employees couldn't access it and wow everyone started pitching a panic fit

Plus Zuck is a commie I'm not doing anything that's gonna put a penny in his pocket

hammer

Bronco Guru
.....riveting hijack. Back to finding cowtown a bronco.

OP
OP
C

Cowtown

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Thanks Hammer, I am having a chuckle.

The ironic thing is that I'm 50 as well, and managed to figure out the Facebook angle.

Glad I did, as it led to two groups that have a ton of knowledge and insight. Very helpful.

This search is like planning a holiday if you 'get me'.... The planning and looking phase is almost as much fun as getting there. Journey/destination analogy...

Anyway, learned from these terrificsites there are comfortable seat solutions for tall guys - I am 6'6" 220. Great people sharing their experience.
Cheers

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Thanks Hammer, I am having a chuckle.

The ironic thing is that I'm 50 as well, and managed to figure out the Facebook angle.

Glad I did, as it led to two groups that have a ton of knowledge and insight. Very helpful.

This search is like planning a holiday if you 'get me'.... The planning and looking phase is almost as much fun as getting there. Journey/destination analogy...

Anyway, learned from these terrificsites there are comfortable seat solutions for tall guys - I am 6'6" 220. Great people sharing their experience.
Cheers

Funny, you say that........
My Dad always built and restored old vehicls. I always wanted a 56 Chevy 2 dr hard top. When I was looking for one he tried talking me out of it. He always said looking for one was a LOT more fun than actually owning one!

They said they were going to stop building the Bronco and our dealer had two left. He bought one and all but begged me to buy the other. Boy, he was right again! I should have bought it and held on to it!

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Guess what guys....I'm in the same age group also and got a good laugh!

Cowtown, I have a Bronco that will be for sale and have sent you an email.

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.