• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unimog 404's

kaknblz

Loc.
Reno, Nv
So Ive searched all over. Cant find much on EB unimog builds. There is a set im waiting to purchase right now but Im not sure they will fit under the bronco without a huge lift. If anyone has any info on an EB unimog build I would appreciate it. Thanks

gpete

So Ive searched all over. Cant find much on EB unimog builds. There is a set im waiting to purchase right now but Im not sure they will fit under the bronco without a huge lift. If anyone has any info on an EB unimog build I would appreciate it. Thanks
Go to pirate4x4.com many unimog axle vehicles just hit search unimog axles unlimited information

OP
OP
kaknblz

kaknblz

Loc.
Reno, Nv
Thanks for the replies. Those links all came up in my search also. However im looking for info from someone who has put stock 404's under a full eb. Not one that has a tube front end or is a full buggy. Searched Pirate also, There is one full size bronco build but no detail on the build. Ill keep looking.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Thanks for the replies. Those links all came up in my search also. However im looking for info from someone who has put stock 404's under a full eb. Not one that has a tube front end or is a full buggy. Searched Pirate also, There is one full size bronco build but no detail on the build. Ill keep looking.
oh.
That's wierd. Are you talking early Bronco or Full size?
In your original post you repeated "EB build". That's a 66-77.

OP
OP
kaknblz

kaknblz

Loc.
Reno, Nv
oh.
That's wierd. Are you talking early Bronco or Full size?
In your original post you repeated "EB build". That's a 66-77.

Its an EB, I just meant I want to see if anyone has done it without reconfiguring the whole front clip and moving the axle forward a ton. Looking for specifics like how far did you move the axle forward? How high did you have to go on the lift? Did it line up with the transfer case? Point is, if I have to turn it into a full on buggy im just going to pass and go with 1 tons.