• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Turbine Wheels (4) Western 15x7 great shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Hey folks,

This is a set of Western Turbine wheels in great shape. No cracks or bends or rewelds. You can run them on your rig as is, clean and paint them yourself, or send them to a professional refinisher. They are 15x7 and of course 5 on 5.5. Also included (probably only for a local pickup due to shipping) is a 15x7 wagon wheel you can use as a spare. I don't have any caps. They have the Western wheel casting on the backside but I can't get it to show up in the pics. These are authentic period correct wheels.

I can ship these if you want for actual cost.

Brett

Attachments

• wheelmain.jpg
    wheelmain.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Sorry I forgot the pics here they are

here are the pics. Sorry I forgot to include them the first time around.

Attachments

• wheelmain.jpg
    wheelmain.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 74
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 73
  • wheelwidth.jpg
    wheelwidth.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 65
  • spare.jpg
    spare.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
B

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Hey folks, if I'm asking to much please make a reasonable offer. I want em out of my garage and I would love to see these on a brothers eb and not on a craigslist CJ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.