• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The 2019 Big Bear Bronco Bash Recap Video is LIVE

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
If your Thursday is going by slow, take a break and check out the Big Bear Bronco Bash Recap video! The SoCal Bronco club knows how to PARTY! haha we had a blast and I definitely recommend this event to anyone looking for a chill, easy-going event with some great wheeling! Hope to make it out again next year! Here's a link to watch the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0q31IXdI5k&t=2s

Attachments

• bbb thumb-01.jpg
    bbb thumb-01.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7267.jpg
    IMG_7267.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7334.jpg
    IMG_7334.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7347.jpg
    IMG_7347.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7441.jpg
    IMG_7441.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 53

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great that you could put some names to the people on the trail. I liked that a lot.
And that first sound of a squealing power steering belt at about the 2:30 point took me back to the old days when you could tell a Bronco was coming up the trail from a half mile away!

Paul

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Thanks Mitch and Jim for coming to our event! It's always a pleasure having you guys with us. And great video! Thanks for editing out Stephanie's difficulty on that first obstacle on Holcomb Creek. Once she got the ARB on she was good to go!