• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD SOLD! Stock Ford/Dana 44 locking hubs $20 for my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronchole

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chatsworth, Ca (LA)
SOLD!

These are left over from several Fords I have previously owned. Nothing really wrong with them, they just were not compatible with the stub axles I ended up going with. They are made to work with 19 spline stub axles that most stock Ford ½ ton, Bronco or F150 applications use. Give me $20 for my time and you can have them all.

I can ship these at your cost. I am located in the NW corner of the San Fernando Valley (Chatsworth), in Los Angeles. I occasionally make trips to Goleta California and Las Vegas.

I am pretty sure that the 4 on the left are 100% complete. The couple on the right I am pretty sure there is one that is complete and I am sure that there are at least a few parts missing for the rest.

index.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.