• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD - 3.5” Suspension Parts for Sale (Springs & Shocks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Corey

Loc.
NorCal (East Bay)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

3.5” Suspension Parts for Sale (Springs & Shocks)

Basic items for those trying to replace or upgrade your suspension – these items were bought for a friend’s Bronco but is was sold before we could upgrade the suspension.

1) One pair of 11 pack 3.5” National Leaf Springs – bought slightly used and never installed ==> $200
2) One pair of BRAND NEW Rancho 5000 shocks with red shock boots – these are model number 5115 which is for a 2” to 4” lift – Extended is 21.29” and collapsed is 12.92” ==> $50
3) One pair of BRAND NEW still in the box James Duff 3.5” progressive rate coils ==> $150

Obviously I would like to sell everything at one time so this package deal price ==> $ 345

These are (at this point) for pick up only in Northern California (Oakland). They are so heavy I have no idea how to go about packing/shipping something like this. Sorry.

Please feel free to email me at corey.hamlin – at – safeway.com and I’ll get back to right away. Otherwise my number is 925..922..1154. Please do not send me IM as I won’t be checking here as frequently as I should. Thanks, Corey

Sorry - my "contributor status" has expired. Pictures here until I get it fixed: NorCal Broncos

Last edited:

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
If you would be willing to box and ship I might be interested. Wildhorses gets approx $75 to ship a set of those springs. It would be well worth it to me to pay that.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.