• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Small original 67 parts - Cleaning Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randrew

Loc.
Tempe, AZ
Have the following. Come get them before they hit the junk yard.

1/4" Wheel spacers x2, $10
2 Drop pitman arms, 1 keyed (still available), 1 fully indexed SOLD. $20 each
SOLD Duff 3 speed floor shifter with cover plate (has hole for switch on front of tunnel cover), $50
SOLD Stock Driveshafts front and rear $40 each
SOLDStock alternator and brackets SOLD
Clutch throw out arm and pivot bracket $5
Random brackets, FREE
Throttle linkage, FREE
3 on the tree shifter and linkage parts $10
Tcase T shifter, bracket $10
Transmission crossmember, $10
5 blade fan, SOLD
WH steering stabilizer (no brackets) $10
Stock 28 Spline small bearing Rear Axle shafts with bearings $60 for both

Image_zpshmk95ibr.jpeg

Image_zps25q64in0.jpeg

Image_zpsng2oew5s.jpeg

Image_zpsybemg3iz.jpeg

IMG_6443_zpsy4tw0l1b.jpg

IMG_6444_zpsvh61yvwb.jpg

Image_zpsfd5nnkf4.jpeg

IMG_6448_zpsl38vr01b.jpg

Last edited:

BigToe

Any pics of the drop pitman arms? I'm looking for one that will fit a stock power steering box on a 75.

OP
OP
R

Randrew

Loc.
Tempe, AZ
Any pics of the drop pitman arms? I'm looking for one that will fit a stock power steering box on a 75.

I edited the post above with two pics of the pitman arms. One of them is a Wild Horses drop arm that came with my 3.5" lift for a late 66-75 manual box. The other was purchased later from Wild Horses and the only difference is that it is fully indexed. I now have tie rod over with a 76 PS box, so I don't need these. Not 100% sure if either will fit the 75 PS box, but WH only lists two arms, one for late 66-75 and one for 76-77, so I think it will fit.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Would you mind posting pics of the floor shifter and cover please. Any issues with it?

OP
OP
R

Randrew

Loc.
Tempe, AZ
Added some pics of the Duff Floor Shifter to the original post. I bought it used from someone a long time ago and never installed it before I went with a ZF trans. It appears to be in functional condition. The tunnel cover has a hole in it for a switch. Shifter handle is in great shape except for some fading on the shift pattern on top.

Stockbroker5

Do you still have the steering stabilizer? Mine was dead no rebound in or out.
I drive through Tempe to and from work. PM if you still have it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.