• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Shout out to my partner in crime stock1970!!!

rwiebe13

Loc.
Kansas City
Guys- if you don't know stock1970, look for him in Moab or OCBR. He has helped me out on my first EB more than anyone will know. My dad never worked on vehicles himself other than the oil change and tire rotation. Not comparing Rod to my dad (although he's old enough to be mine haha)! I have learned how to drop in new gears, replace rear axles, pull and replace inner seals, replace brakes and cylinders, put a 3" suspension lift on, determine 33s vs. 35s, do a front end alignment, pull and replace an entire stealing column, find where the heater valve is, and school me on the 66-77 EB like a no body's biznass! If you're in a pinch and you need some help, this guy will always help. I didn't know any other way to thank him (other than lending my hand on his two broncos), because the dude is probably the most humble guy I've ever met.

-your pal Ryan

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well I don't know, he never did come over to help me out, ha ha.. J/K...

Rod is Great man, He's been keeping me informed of all the work y'all are getting done. Ryan you should try to drive out to SMORR for at least the day on the 28th of the Month.. down south/east of Springfield..

Keep up the good progress man.. Now post some Pics.. ;) Pay for the contributor status..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And let's not forget "kawasaki green" AKA Mr Mike Sterling.. hee hee..

Can't wait to see the Rig in person man..

OP
OP
rwiebe13

rwiebe13

Loc.
Kansas City
a6898ccf-91d8-d589.jpg
a6898ccf-921f-41b7.jpg
Here's some pics

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well Nyles, I've been called a lot of things, but BOOTS is a new one...

LOL, he has his own way of thinking ya know.. Good luck w/your move brother if that still happens..

Hopefully we'll still see ya at OCBR ;)

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Well too many Mikes runnin around....could just call you, "you know the guy in the green Bronco"(shit thats real confusin)...."Boots" is easier!

Have that painted on your Bronco this year and dont be wearin no tenny shoes!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Great Guys! almost everyone with a Classic Bronco falls into that category though.