• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Set of 5 BFG All-Terrain 33" tires on black Fuel Enduro wheels

Pjgreen

City: Georgetown, TX
Price: $ 1200

I have a set of five (5) wheels and tires. They were on my bronco for a while, but have almost not wear on them. The bronco was parked in a local Ford dealer's showroom for almost the entire time the tires and wheels were installed. They have maybe 100 miles on them (one has zero miles--it was the spare).

Wheels: Fuel Enduro Model D608 17x9, in matte black.
Tires: BF Goodrich LT275/70R17 All-Terrain T/X KO2

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1914.jpg
    IMG_1914.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pjgreen

Honestly not sure. The bronco was in a local Ford dealer's showroom for almost 2 years. I was told when I bought the bronco that they installed the tires sometime in that period, but weren't sure when. I can post some close up pictures later today--rubber seems to be in excellent shape, and there's no wear at all on the tires.

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
After the DOT insignia is your tire's identification number, which begins with the tire's manufacturer and plant code where the tire was manufactured (two numbers or letters). The ninth and tenth characters tell the week the tire was manufactured. The final number(s) signifies the year the tire was manufactured.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I think you will need to resolve the age of tire question to make a sale. Even if the tires have 0 miles on them, the rubber does degrade with age...
If they are old, then they just rollers to most people...

OP
OP
P

Pjgreen

I think you will need to resolve the age of tire question to make a sale. Even if the tires have 0 miles on them, the rubber does degrade with age...
If they are old, then they just rollers to most people...
Sorry--I failed to update this! The tires were manufactured in August of 2018.