• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rich's Blue Bronco Build

viperchief

Loc.
Layton, Utah
Here are some pics of my '76 Bronco during its transformation. I have owned it since '98 and she deserves some love! While I would have loved to do the work myself, I am lacking the skills, time, and space to do it. I enlisted the help of a local shop to do the frame-off for me. More expensive but quicker and much better than I could do! It has been about 6 months and should be done in a couple of weeks. I have been visiting every few days to take some pics to document the progress. Can't wait to drive her again!

Some of the specs:
'90 5.0 w/C4
4.10 gears, E-Locker up front, Detroit in rear
Rhino lined
WH 3.5" Monster lift + 2" BL
Dakota Dash gauge
Corbeau Bala XP seats
35" MT Baja MTZ
Painless wiring

Thanks for lookin'!

Before shot:

Tear down:

Body work:

Reassembly:

Last edited:

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks great! What's the plan with the Leopard print?

cb21

Loc.
Ogden, Utah
I was taking a tour of the shop a few months ago and saw your bronco it's coming along nicely. I hope to see it when it's done.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lookin good, love the color.

Where are these pictures taken? Your shop? Is that an M38A1 I see in the background of the 11th picture?

OP
OP
viperchief

viperchief

Loc.
Layton, Utah
Lookin good, love the color.

Where are these pictures taken? Your shop? Is that an M38A1 I see in the background of the 11th picture?

The pix were taken at the shop where the work is being done. They did have the Jeep there for a while but I haven't seen it in a while.