• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reverse Switch plug for NP -435

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I have a bad leak between my trans and transfer case so I got to pull the t case and pull the side cover off the trans tunnel. While I am in there I would love to hook up my revers lights to the switch in the NP-435 trans. I know the switch works as I tested it years ago when I did the trans swap. I couldn't find the plug or harness for the switch back then and just blew it off. Now I really would like the lights to work. My driveway is long and pretty dark at night. Any idea where I could find the harness or plug? I know I could look in junk yards for truck with that trans but I just dont have the time for it. I really dont have time to fix the leak but it is so bad I cant drive the truck.

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Well look at that! Thanks Todd. I didnt even think to look at the full size truck parts!