• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Original carpet color help

75 Ranger

So I'm ready for a new carpet kit in blue and I checked with ACC. They list two blues as original colors for that year. So I requested two samples and when I got them, neither one matches the blue I have in my Ranger. Now I know that the original carpet is faded, dirty, etc., but I compared it to the spots that were under the hold down trim and they don't match. Yes, it's the original carpet in my Bronco.

anyone know what blue color carpet came in a 75 Ranger?

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Don't know the specific blue, but the folks at Bronco Hut were able to send me a dead-on sample of the brown-ish carpet for my '73 Ranger....you might give them a call, they seem to be very knowledgeable about the interior colors & materials, especially for Rangers & Explorers.

OP
OP
75 Ranger

75 Ranger

Thanks for the reminder!
I called Melissa at Bronco Hut and spoke with her at length.
She says that the # 7879 blue cutpile carpet sold by ACC is an original match.
So I placed my order through her (they are a dealer) and got a much better price then by going to ACC online. I also got some new blue Ranger rear quarter panels without the top lip so i can use when the top is off. ;D