• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

offroad android app

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
Guys, I just found an android game called Crawl 4x4 that has a Bronco in it. Of course it is the most capable truck in the game! They don't actually call it a Bronco. They call it Money Pit which we all know is true!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-02-14-54-10.png
    Screenshot_2012-12-02-14-54-10.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 152
OP
OP
68rockcrawler

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
I just downloaded the pro version and tool a quick look at it. Looks like the 2 versions are 98% the same. Pro has a couple more trails and has a jeep cherokee.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I have run through all the trail but Pit of Hedoublehockeysticks.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Ive been playing that game for a few months now. Its an old game, surpirsed no one said anything about it before.
In Options go to Cheats and type in "tax return" for an easy 100k and "crawl pimp" to unlock all trucks.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
There's an atv too. You have to clear all the dots on the epic log jump.