• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OEM Ford Truck Wheels on Early Bronco?

jeffdurf

Thinking about using a set of Raptor rims on my Bronco. Looks like the stock Raptor wheel offset is +34mm, so would need to fabricate adapters from 5x5.5 to 6x135 about 2.5" thick. Will also have to 60 degree countersink the lug holes in the new rims to convert from hub to lug centric. Any opinions on whether this is feasible? Thoughts on durability of this setup?

Thanks.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Anything is possible, But with the combined cost of Raptor take offs, and expensive custom adapters to convert to correct backspace and to 5x5.5, just get the correct Methods for an EB and never worry about your wheels flying off at speed.

toddsrods

and the fact that the locking hubs won't fit through the center of the Raptor wheels.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The wheels was the one thing I didn't like on my Raptor. I think there are Ford OEM wheels that would look much better on a Bronco. Maybe 16 F150 4x4 sport wheels?