• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Not mine -Stainless Quick Release Door Hinges, DOOR SIDE ONLY, Set of 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowymtnwolf

Thx for sharing.

Just grabbed. Will see how they fit with my Duff powder coated ones for my trail doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Don't you need the other ones for the Duff doors? These look like leftovers that used the body sides for the same application. I have three sets of this half also.

snowymtnwolf

Don't you need the other ones for the Duff doors? These look like leftovers that used the body sides for the same application. I have three sets of this half also.

That’s what I don’t kno till I get them and Mount. No idea but worth a try when this cheap.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I think the duffs lift offs are bigger diameter pins ones the other vendors sell. I'll take em if they dont work for you.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Just FYI I got my hinges from Wildhorses and my Duff doors fit them just fine.

snowymtnwolf

Well they just might work then. Hmmm. The stainless and black powder coat from Duff might look odd I suppose

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Well they just might work then. Hmmm. The stainless and black powder coat from Duff might look odd I suppose

But you still have the wrong part of the hinge don't you?. The pins are on the doors already. Here are the doors and hinges I have like these. You need the body side hinge. The reason I have three sets and the reason these are available are that they are take offs from someone that needed the other side.

Attachments

• duff door hinge.jpg
    duff door hinge.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 43
  • door hinge.jpg
    door hinge.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

snowymtnwolf

I have the body mounts with door mounts but they are duff black powder coated. — Now I picked up the stainless door mounts and I’m hoping they slide into the body mounts

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I have the body mounts with door mounts but they are duff black powder coated. — Now I picked up the stainless door mounts and I’m hoping they slide into the body mounts

Interesting. Are your duff trail door mounts not welded on like the ones pictured?

snowymtnwolf

No. I bought just the door hinge set from Duff before in a kit. Was just getting ready to order another kit from Duff but they are back ordered so I grabbed these door side hinges

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Oh, I was thinking you had Duff trail doors like mine. Good luck.

snowymtnwolf

No not yet. Like them tho. Just fiberglass halfsies.

Bronco4x4

The older Duff made lift-off hinges (not sure now) have a larger dia. pin. They do sell trail doors to fit the smaller dia. S.S. lift off hinges.

my77rox

Since he's in Henderson Nevada, it says "from sitting around the warehouse" and the account is selling lots of Drake parts, I'd lay money down it's a Drake employee... ;D --BR

Status
Not open for further replies.