• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Norra 2017

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, it's time to start the NORRA Baja 1000 thread! Who is going this year? I'll let our team captain Amigo Randy speak for us. Getting stoked, started prepping the chase truck; new sway bar bushings, tightened all the fasteners we can get to, new supports for trans cooler and PS cooler lines, oil change, trans fluid change, bought ARB twin piston compressor for on board air, new back seat that's WAY more comfortable, sheepskin for driver seat, service AC system, clean out the antifreeze I accidentally put in the windshield washer container (works poorly for cleaning windows I found...), rotate tires, check tool kit, look for tool box key, try to recall how to use the Lowrance GPS again. Some finished some yet to do. Oh, get the front locker working, hope I don't need to use it. Looks like I have my seats full, lodging arranged and new desert boots in the closet. Yeehaw! Can't wait!!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Doing the trans on Blue Torch here. 4 plus races on it - it's time. A few more things to do, but getting awfully close. Very excited for this year and happy to be further along in prep than we I usually am.

metal1

Loc.
hidesert ,socal
norra

headed south Thursday was asked to help with tech ,can not wait nothing like baja tacos and racing in mexico .see you all down there

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
headed south Thursday was asked to help with tech ,can not wait nothing like baja tacos and racing in mexico .see you all down there

Say hello and introduce yourself when we Bronco guys come through tech. Are you helping Chris Wilson and the gang?

Todd Z.
(#16 Baja Broncos Unlimited/Kaysinger Racing entry)