• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newly recovered stock seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Gauging interest in selling these. Newly recovered seats front and matching rear. They are Oyster with a cloth charcoal center. The brackets could probably be repainted (haven't got around to it)

I am thinking 700.00 for the set 2 front and the oem rear.

Ben

OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Here are some pics:

Thanks Ben

Attachments

• 75 recovered seats 001 (640 x 480).jpg
    75 recovered seats 001 (640 x 480).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 75 recovered seats 002 (640 x 480).jpg
    75 recovered seats 002 (640 x 480).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 32
  • newly recovered seats 001 (640 x 480).jpg
    newly recovered seats 001 (640 x 480).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Thanks Chris, I will keep that in mind if I decide to sell. For the last four years my family and I have been spending a week in Cape San Blas FL every February. I could deliver them, but I can't be positive we will do that again this year due to my father in-law being ill.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.