• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW! T3-HR Bronco Wiring Harness with Integrated Headlight Relays

Dusty

Bronco Guru
West Coast Broncos is proud to announce this WCB-exclusive upgrade to our popular T3-Bronco wiring harness!

20450a-400.jpg

The new T3-HR Bronco Harness is identical to our standard T3, but with headlight relays integrated into the chassis harness. This eliminates the need to purchase or build a separate relay system to put full voltage from the battery directly to your headlights, and results in a cleaner installation. As an introductory special we're offereing this harness at a $20 discount through the end of April. We are also giving away one of these here on classicbroncos.com (check the Bronco Chat forum for the give-away thread--coming soon).

Go to the West Coast Broncos website to place your order and take advantage of this introductory offer, or to learn more about the new T3-HR Bronco Harness!

20449b-200.jpg

We're also offering a relay-integrated version of our Front Chassis Harness, in case you only need to replace that portion of your Bronco's wiring harness. Check the Wiring section of the WCB website for more info on that.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Special pricing ends soon so get your orders in to save some dough. Thanks guys for the purchases so far. I'll be using one of these in one of my own Broncos here pretty soon.

Dusty

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Congrats on winning the giveaway sprdv1! It will be on its way this week.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the give-away. If you didn't win but still need a harness, I'll leave the special pricing in place for the rest of this week so you can save a little more dough on what's already a great buy. Thanks to all those who have taken advantage of it so far.

Dusty

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
I haven't installed the t-3 I purchased a couple months ago. It's still in the box. Can I send it back for an "upgrade"?;D

Dave

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Dave I will try to get a price for you to exchange just the front chassis harness for the upgraded one. It is in your box in its own plastic bag so you would be able to just pull it out and swap it rather than sending the whole thing back. I'm a little tied up with the shop move right now but I'll look into this as soon as I get a chance, and get back to you. Thanks,

Dusty

ripcityracing

Installing my Harness this weekend

Ive ripped out the old harness and will be installing the T3-HR in my '75 this weekend!! I did a complete Centech in a '76 about 8 months ago and a complete American Autowire in my '64 Chevy truck last month. Not super impressed with the Centech but the Autowire was awesome. I'll let you know what I think of this T3-HR next week hopefully........

shonivey

just ordered the front harness for my new 72. once it arrives i should have feedback after a few weeks.
shon

ripcityracing

No wiring for the alt in this T3. It is very generic and I would challenge that there is anything Bronco specific in this harness. I will be installing this harness over the next week but would suggest that anyone trying to keep their bronco anywhere close to stock use the Centech. Note that I have never installed a Painless harness because they are uber-expensive in my view.

shonivey

i may have screwed up. i got 2 rear harnesses. i need to keep up with what i order better. well i got an extra for my 69.:p
shon