• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 1971/76, 2000 (Oops not really) 2023 Bronco Build

OP
OP
ba123

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Ok, so State Farm will give me an agreed value policy for that coverage and pay me that amount in a total loss and the cost is 1/3 less per year, on just don't get to keep it in total loss. Doubt that'll happen so going with it unless any other wrenches thrown in.

I'll send you the info @bronco italiano

OP
OP
ba123

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
So, it took some time, but State Farm did insure the Bronco for the value on my appraisal, and for less than Hagerty. Agreed Value policy and made sure it says that right on it.

Just in time for the WH Show on 5/18. Did not really want to bring it anywhere without it insured.

OP
OP
ba123

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
I am still tuning and have something strange going on with the AOD, but making it work as best I can while trying to enjoy. I figured I'd test out today since it's hot (90°) and it was great until this annoying lady in a BMW didn't know how to use her turn signal when she went around me... After the next light, the two lanes merged, so I hammered it and smoked her, first time at WOT which is still not perfectly tuned but performed pretty well. We were going straight uphill though and it did get a little hotter than I would've liked (220°) and then traffic all the way back home made it get slightly hotter when I tried running my AC to see what it would do. I'll have to play with the settings a bit. Especially since it's gonna be hot in Stockton next weekend!!!