• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Missouri Early Bronco Annual Hooters Gathering 6/16

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
The Missouri Early Bronco (MOEB) group will be getting together at the St. Louis South County Hooters on Saturday June 16 starting at 11:30 a.m.

Later that afternoon we'll caravan from Hooters to Ted Drews for some frozen custard.

Any questions pm me or call Steve at (636) 948-2330

Darin

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bump bump. Anyone close should go.

I’ll be out of town. :(

MidwestTexan

Bummer, I’m out of town that weekend too. LMK if y’all have anymore rides after the 4th... It would be great to meet some local EB brothers/sisters... Plus y’all can come help me when I install my 351 and ZF! Haha

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Hey that's my bronco! I'll be there around 11:00. Afterwards we are heading to TED DREWS for custard.
Steve

hucklburry rev2

I have a pic or two to show some people, but maybe can make Ted Drews, not hooters, its my daughters birthday tomorrow -so someone text me (new #) when you leave hooters or something - no guarantees but maybe I can make it.

OP
OP
hucktruck

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
It was hot on that lot but had a great time as usual!

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 51

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good shot... I heard it was pretty hot back in the area...

Glad y'all enjoyed it