• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Looking for the best you've got... In my price range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotdesl

I need a daily driver. I would like for it to be well on its way to restored. I can do weekend jobs, but must be back up and running on weekdays. I also tend to like the restomods as much as the classic look. Show me what you've got. The worst I can say is I'm not interested. Would like to drive and buy this weekend. Have a three day weekend so I have time to drive there and back. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I am 34 and wanting to fulfill a childhood dream. This is one that will never be sold.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
There is a guy in Fort Payne with a Burnt Orange '73 Explorer for $8k. It has a nice running 302, C4 Automatic. Would make a great daily driver. Could use some body/floor work, but it is a good running Bronco. If interested, I can PM you the guy's number.

OP
OP
G

Gotdesl

Shoot me his number. It's not the roadster style on cl last week is it?

OP
OP
G

Gotdesl

Can toss in a mid-2011 Apple iMac 27" with Apple Care +. Has 3 years of warranty, and is the latest and greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.