• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for painter near Victoria, Texas

Kremer5

I am looking for someone who can finish my 74 EB restoration project. I live in Victoria, TX. Anyone have any recommendations of anyone reasonably priced near by?

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
I don't know where Victoria is located...but, Bailiebilt (Gordon Bailie) is in Tulsa, Ok. His paint and body skills are second to none.....and he works primarily on EB's.

COSCAG00

South Texas Performance in Victoria. They do all kids of hot rods and I bet can do what you are looking for. Not Bronco specific but they are in the same wheel house for sure.