• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

link to new rig build-just incredible

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The level of detail and skill evident in that chassis build is plain sick. Wow!!

And those engine numbers??...astounding. The off-road racing builds that focus on massive torque numbers have really come a long way since I thought I was setting some bars. Jeez.%)

Wonder what the grand total build cost is for that thing?

bax

Old Member
Thanks for posting that up karl. It is a sweet build. Just the time spent bending and fitting is hard to fathom. The money is like the engine. Big numbers.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I talked to Lee at OCBR and he described the build to me. The pictures look even better than what he described! The bends are incredible! ;D

Wonder what the grand total build cost is for that thing?

Probably more than the REAL Ford GT! :eek:

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
That has to be the most complex tube work I've seen. Elliptical tube work, made without the use of cad.

I would like to see how Tim converges compound angle tubes, in order to fishmouth them without excessive gaps. When I designed log trim for my fireplace, I drew solids, and performed Boolean subtractions to see exactly what the trimmed elliptical pieces would look like. And that was only working with 90 and 45 degree compound angles.

Simply amazing.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Wow! That is a pretty SWEET looking build! Nice to see that he is going with a Ford motor vs. Chevy like everyone else! %) Can't wait to see what it looks like with the body panels considering the inspiration was the Ford GT!
Amazing tube work! :eek: