• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just want to say thank you to nick at nicks trix!

delconick

two weekends ago i drove to nicks trix in north carolina to pick up a roadster project that i purchased off someone who had it sitting at nicks. i would like to start by saying thank you to nick for all of the help in getting it ready for the 10 hour trip to philadelphia, its new home! i have to say that he could not have been nicer to talk to or more helpful! i really do appreciate it!

i must say while i was there i got a tour of his crazy nice air conditioned shop on a huge lake, and a sneak peak at the project that he is building at this time and i must say....... WOW! after seeing that truck i was so impressed to the attention to detail that it is making me re-think and spend more time on the current projects that i am building now. to be honest, i was blown away!

i have built 10 plus complete project mustangs and broncos and never did i ever consider taking a build as far as he does. between baking the bodies so all of the seam sealer and paint is gone, galvanizing the frame, plating all of the hardware, tons of powder coated and billet parts, i mean come on! i have to give it to the guy, you would be hard pressed to find a better built vehicle!

i would have posted this sooner but i have been quite busy tucking my new baby into her new home at my shop! cant wait to start the build!

thanks again nick for all of your help!

regards,
nick

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

i dont have any pics of nicks shop but i am on my way to my shop right now so i will snap a few pics and post them later this evening!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Nick has always been a class act, congrats on your new toy

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

not much to look at now but most of the parts are there and very little rot.

Attachments

• DSC00218.jpg
    DSC00218.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00219.jpg
    DSC00219.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC00223.jpg
    DSC00223.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 231

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
People like Nick amaze me. I have taken enough automotive classes and worked on enough cars to be pretty darn good at working on my projects. Cars that are finished to me and get a lot of compliments from other car guys pale in comparison to builds like Nick does. There is a guy here locally that puts my work to shame as well. There are just some people who are born with a natural talent for something and are lucky enough to find it.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Nick is a top act! He has helped me and hooked me up multiple times. He's a great guy, I only wish I lived nearby his shop to work for him and learn some of his 'secrets'!:-X

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Looks like a great starting place - I don't see any rusted out places, just some surface spots! Is that your shop? If so I am suffering from major shop/project envy!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I had the opportunity to speak with Nick at length at this years MEB event at Gore, VA. His knowledge and ideas are impressive, to say the least. Workmanship is top notch, and to top it all off he's a really nice guy!!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
wow thanks for the compliments and support guys. i appreciate it. we're all very fortunate to have a great group of resources in this bronco family to tap into. we all have our God given abilities and talents that we put to use in one way or another.

nick, that's quite the collection you have there!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I had lunch and drinks with Nick and his dad when they came to Hawaii on vacation.

Cool Cats!!

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

yea, thats my shop. and yes i am partially out of my mind!, but hey arrent we all a little? lol and yea what a great starting point with the roadster, there is virtually no thrugh rot just dents more or less.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Yeah, Nick's a good guy, but be careful when you loan him an EB!!! It may come back all dusty with things written on it!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN2761.JPG
    FSCN2761.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 36
  • FSCN2769.JPG
    FSCN2769.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN2764.JPG
    DSCN2764.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 35