• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is anyone running a Duff 1.5" Ultimate LUBR lift on an UNCUT Bronco?

thatarchitect

Contributor
Hey guys,

I am wanting to run a 31x10.5 tire on my uncut Bronco with stock wheels and wanted to find pictures of people running this kit. I would prefer not to have as much height as what I am seeing on the 2.5" lifts. I can't find any online so I thought I would just ask. When I called up there they said that all 4 shocks go up front but when I watched the one video I could find there is definitely only 1 shock up front.

Is anyone running this system on their UNCUT Bronco? If not, is anyone running ANY 1.5" lift on their UNCUT Bronco.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jaybr

Contributor
I was beginning think it was just me. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got the 2.5 (pretty much full duck kit) on my 73 but planning to go 1.5” on the uncut 76.

Honestly, with the flared fenders and 33’s, I’d probably run 1.5” on my 73 if I had it to do over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Are you thinking about a body lift?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lift, or no lift, fitting 31s on an uncut bronco, depends as much on wheel width and offset as anything else.
And with less lift, the more likely you are to benefit from moving the rear axle rearward an inch to an inch and a half.
It’s the clearance at the leading edge of the rear wheel well openings that causes most of the grief.

So take all of that into account, depending on which wheels you choose.
Or will you be running stock, steel wheels?

OP
OP
T

thatarchitect

Contributor
Lift, or no lift, fitting 31s on an uncut bronco, depends as much on wheel width and offset as anything else.
And with less lift, the more likely you are to benefit from moving the rear axle rearward an inch to an inch and a half.
It’s the clearance at the leading edge of the rear wheel well openings that causes most of the grief.

So take all of that into account, depending on which wheels you choose.
Or will you be running stock, steel wheels?

Stock wheels (will update the parameters in the original post) and willing to move the axle back if needed.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
He’s referring to the 1.5” suspension lift

Understood, body lift, and tire size all matter in a slight but varying degree.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Stock wheels (will update the parameters in the original post) and willing to move the axle back if needed.

14955f2f8b413cf70082e5238d997333.jpg

This is a 2.5” lift with 1” body lift with 33’s on a stock wheel. It all matters ever a little.

Jaybr

Contributor
14955f2f8b413cf70082e5238d997333.jpg

This is a 2.5” lift with 1” body lift with 33’s on a stock wheel. It all matters ever a little.

I’m hoping to fit 31’s on this one eventually once I install 1.5” suspension and 1” body
667b72e2b7fa2eea4095739146afac1e.jpg

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I’m hoping to fit 31’s on this one eventually once I install 1.5” suspension and 1” body
667b72e2b7fa2eea4095739146afac1e.jpg

You should have no problems fitting a 31 under a 1.5' sl and a 1" bl