• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I called Bronco Graveyard today.....and got a busy signal

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How is that possible in business today? They have really diminished as a Classic Bronco parts option for me.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
whether it's a busy signal or voicemail, I'm gonna hang up and call back anyway so... did you call before 12? they do phones 12-5pm, which I think is in order for them to guarantee all orders before noon will go out with UPS

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I have been there many times. There are about 4 people that are constantly on the phone. Think about how long you speak with them asking questions about the part and application, quality, ECT. And how many calls a day they receive. My guess is somebody is always on hold.
And then there is counter traffic they handle as well. They are still a “family run” type place unlike NPD and summit and the like.

Just my thoughts and observations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
whether it's a busy signal or voicemail, I'm gonna hang up and call back anyway so... did you call before 12? they do phones 12-5pm, which I think is in order for them to guarantee all orders before noon will go out with UPS

I would as well.. got to give em a chance to answer.... be sure to ask if part is on back order

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
They must be busy then, and that's a good sign. I've had a few issues with them but I've also spent a lot of money there. I like JBG because they make it right if they do mess up and they have everything. Also a big fan of Duff's, WH, and those friendly folks at Tom's.