• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

fuel gauge problem, 71 chassic bronco II body does anyone sell this part i need?

bremsa

Hi there everyone, Im having a little problem, The thing Is that I have a 86 ford bronco II on a 71 chassic. I have 2x stock 71 fuel tanks in the car but no fuel gauge, Does anyone make a fuel gauge that I can put into the car without having to change the sending unit in the tank itself (hope you guys know what I mean) would really love it if someone makes aftermarked gauge that I can put ontop of the dashboard with the watertemp and oilpressure gauges.

Thanks guys,

Sverrir K
Iceland

OP
OP
bremsa

bremsa

thanks for a great and quick reply. But is there anyway I can Use this gauge. ? (i belive the tank would never get emty) lol :D Seriusly If I cant find a gauge that is 70-10ohm , can I use this one?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Have you tried hooking up the guage you have? If you pull one of the sending units you can try the guage out at both full and empty to see if it will work if not you might be able at adapt a stock 71 guage to fit the bronco II dash I know theres not much differance in size. or you could just remark the Bronco II guage to read correctly.